Mostly Katharine, Monica, Mara and Xavier (and a little Peter and Chezarae)
How beautiful!!!!!!!! So cute! I can't wait to meet her!loveAunt Mary
What a beautiful girl!! We can't wait to meet her. She sure does look like her big brother :)
Mara Rose-- What a beautiful name and a beautiful baby!Congratulations!
Hey, guys! I was just checking out the schupbach's blog & thought I'd click over to yours. Congrats on the new member of your family (and congrats on the comp paper success, Peter).I hope all is well!Ruth (Poproski)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How beautiful!!!!!!!! So cute! I can't wait to meet her!
love
Aunt Mary
What a beautiful girl!! We can't wait to meet her. She sure does look like her big brother :)
Mara Rose-- What a beautiful name and a beautiful baby!
Congratulations!
Hey, guys! I was just checking out the schupbach's blog & thought I'd click over to yours. Congrats on the new member of your family (and congrats on the comp paper success, Peter).
I hope all is well!
Ruth (Poproski)
Post a Comment