Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Peter on the Market (again)

So I'm "on the market" again. I'm looking for a tenure track position in a philosophy department. This map will track developments. For example, it now shows that I have a first-round interview at Marquette--via Skype the week of December 9-13 (exact date and time still to be determined).

Link to Market Map.

This year I am applying for about 50 jobs. I will only add them to the map if I get a first interview, etc. If you aren't familiar with it and want a brief description of what it's like being on the market, feel free to read my post about it last year here.

For a more evocative portrayal, I provide you with this collage of images.

        

1 comment:

krzwier said...

Haha! I'm just now catching up on your blog, and this collage had me cracking up! We're rooting for your job market run!