Saturday, September 11, 2010

Random Photos from June

We're catching up here with the backlog. Woohoo!

Brother and sister - I love taking these kinds of photos!


We had problems with bunny rabbits in our yard, real ones, until I chased and chased and chased two stubborn bunnies away (screaming at them like a crazy woman - what the neighbors must think!) The problem wasn't with them getting into the garden as much as their leaving their bunny excrement all over the yard and who wants to play in a yard covered with that? But after all my efforts, I found a bunny of another kind in our yard:


Yep, that's Xavier eating kale straight out of the garden!

Xavier and his elevated train:


Not Chef Boyardee, but Chef GirlarDistelzweig:


Here Xavier had gotten creative with the village and made the mail truck into an ambulance! That poor guy with the hat!


No comments: