Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweatshirt

This video is from February and I have really wanted to share it. It was originally 12 minutes long, though Xavier was going a while before we turned on the camera. In the original version you watch him struggle for about 10 minutes before being successful, so the shorter version doesn't really show how great an effort he put into it, but it was too big to post. This version gives you an idea.

Xavier would often do this if he found one of my sweatshirts around. I was always impressed by how long he would play and also by the lack of frustration and fear when stuck. I guess he was enjoying the process. My sweatshirts have been put away for the summer, but I'll be curious to see if he is interested again come fall.

-CRD

2 comments:

RD said...

That's AWESOME. I was cracking up!

The Machovsky's said...

That was sooo cute!!!! I loved it! I can't believe he was so determined to do it. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!